Check out this picture perfect Jeep - designed to the smallest detail to replicate the Jeeps used in the filming of the Jurassic Park movies. The Riveting Wraps team was thrilled to help this Jurassic Park enthusiast put some refresh touches on the Jeep.
"Warning: OBJECTS IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR."
This little Jeep packs a big visual punch. When this one time Universal Studios designer came to us with his Jurassic Park Jeep for a graphics tune up, we were thrilled to bring this fantasy world vehicle to reality. This Jeep was perfectly outfitted, from wheels to paint color to upholstery. We provided the owner with updated graphics for the hood and sides.
What do you call a dinosaur that crashes his car?
Typically, we carry on a bit in these articles about how trans-formative vehicle graphics can be. Whether you are looking to market your business, promote public safety, or just have fun. Today we bring you... stupid dinosaur jokes. (You can thank us later)
- Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because the chicken joke wasn't invented yet.
- What do you call a dinosaur that's a noisy sleeper? A bronto-snorus
- What do dinosaurs put on their pizza? Tomato-saurus
- What do you need to know to teach a dinosaur tricks? More than the dinosaur
- What do you call a dinosaur that eats fireworks? A dino-mite
- What's the best way to talk to a tyrannosaur? Long distance
- What do you call a dinosaur that's a loud sleeper? A snore-a-sorus
- What is in the middle of dinosaurs? The letter S
- What does a dinosaur call a porcupine? A toothbrush
- Where was the dinosaur when the sun went down? In the dark
- What did dinosaurs have that no others animals ever had? Baby dinosaurs
- When can three giant dinosaurs get under an umbrella and not get wet? When it's not raining
- What do you call a dinosaur with high heels? My-feet-are-saurus
- How many dinosaurs can fit in an empty box? One. After that it isn't empty any more
- Where did velociraptor buy things? The Dino-store
- What do you call a dinosaur who is elected to congress? A Rep tile
- Which dinosaurs were the best policemen? Tricera-cops
- What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up? A try-try-try-ceratops
- What was the scariest prehistoric animal? The terror-dactyl
- What do you call a dinosaur that crashes his car? A Tyrannosaurus Wrecks
For the more serious stuff... here is a helpful overview of vehicle wraps and graphics, including an economic comparison to other marketing actives, recently published by Work Truck Magazine.
"According to a study performed by the ATA, fleet graphics give 101 impressions per mile traveled. With so many opportunities to get eyes on your advertising, adding graphics to fleet trucks or vans can go a long way toward boosting brand recognition."
Here's what the owner had to say:
"Riley and the Riveting Wraps team did a great job producing and applying the decals I ordered! Flawless and printed out perfectly. Will be back for more decal work."
Vehicle Wraps & Graphics
Take advantage of every opportunity you can to promote your brand and business in your local markets. By doing so you are leveraging the power of a your brand to drive business growth. See more examples on Riveting Wraps' Portfolio.
Beginning with vehicle graphics that have quality design, material, and installation, your commercial vehicle is ready for its marketing journey. Get some help at Riveting Wraps by calling us at (425) 368-5007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.